The perfect product deserves the perfect customer.
That hardly happens in the real world, though.
But that’s about to change.
Managing to touch base with the perfect customer is a refined art with a mix of science. The success of the lead generation service depends upon ensuring qualification.
At GladOwl, we scientifically target the two criteria – “pain” and “motivation”. And the rest is pure art. We carefully identify and analyse the pain points of the customer to determine his need for the product. Once firmly established, we go on to determine his motivation and capacity to fulfill the purchase.
Pre-counselled and qualified leads who are as eager to buy your product as you are to sell them.
This is the happy ending that all businesses wish for, but struggle to achieve.
Based on an in-depth understanding of your business needs, we’ll help curate a lead generation strategy that delivers precisely what you need – qualified sales leads and appointments.
Our team maps out customised strategies for each campaign, optimises calling and conversation techniques to maximise prospect conversion. Forget dealing with overused and outdated sales data as we lead to the highest qualified best prospects to exceed your sales expectations. Forget about pushy, annoying calls, your customers get a warm, friendly representative who speaks to them in their language, understanding their needs from the inside-out.
Our expertise covers areas of Customer Acquisition, Lead Qualification and Customer Profiling to help you not just attain, but exceed your sales targets consistently. We further help you touch base with your target customers through direct conversations supplemented by email campaigns, social media, landing pages, and direct marketing channels throughout the conversion cycle.
did you know?
- On an average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page.
- The top 5 SEO results get 75% of the clicks.
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
- 51% of owners perceive websites as a top 10 marketing tool used by Small Businesses.
- Facebook’s population is almost 4 times greater than that of the United States.
- 95% of adults aged 18-34 with access to the internet are most likely follow a brand via social networking.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.