Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components, testing them and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Good knowledge of PHP with a strong hand in Core PHP. Additional knowledge on MVC frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Skilled enough to overcome complex programming challenges.
- Adhering to the timely completion of the project with good quality and coding standards.
- Ready to take the ownership and committed to meeting the deadlines without any monitoring.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Build efficient, scalable and reusable PHP modules.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Provide support and build enhancements to existing and new solutions that are critical to managing customer operations
- Knowledge of web application security considerations
- Experience in feature-oriented development
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment Self-starter with excellent communication skills
Experience: Minimum 1-5 years of experience
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Sc. (Comp)
Office timings: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate