Front Desk Officer cum Admin Assistant
Lead on the management of day to day operational matters associated with Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrange internal and external transportations for Director.
- Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Director
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Greet and welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office • Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule driver’s trips.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate in any relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g.printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Office timings: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate